GrowthSquad: Group Coaching & Mastermind
The Sprk'd GrowthSquad is a group of solo founders looking to scale beyond themselves and/or may have a few part-time contractors helping them but know there’s a better, less stressful way to run and grow their professional services business.
Whether you specialize in website design, strategy, workshop facilitation, life coaching, etc., GrowthSquad is equal parts…
- Coaching in an intimate group setting
- Templates and helpful resources to streamline your day-to-day
- "Therapy" to talk through the hard shit no one tells you about when you start a business (mindset and a place to get real)
Running a service-based business is not for the faint of heart. You do this work because you love it. You love problem-solving — especially for your clients. But holy heck is it a ton of long hours when you’re first getting started and even perhaps a few years in!
While there’s a certain level of business advice that’s good practice across the board, growing a healthy professional services business is a different beast. And there are a slew of coaches out there shelling out generic business advice that’s “one size fits some” as if it’s a panacea — a cure-all.
Taking advice from a coach coaching other coaches [cue eye roll 🙄] isn’t going to help you.
In fact, it’s probably going to literally cost you in time, money, and unnecessary angst.
Wouldn’t it be better to learn from someone who’s been in the trenches, right where you are now? (and came out pretty darn ok)
Hi, I’m Christine. And I’ve run my own digital marketing agency for nearly 10 years. And before that worked at several others for 10 years prior. Yeah, I’m rotary phone years old, ok?
So I’ve seen some shit, been in some myself, and am now here to help you avoid wading through as much of it as I can.
I’m inviting 10 solo founders to join me twice a month to talk through and work through the issues you’re facing right now so you’re working fewer hours — with less stress, and more money at the end of the day.
In this intimate, small group setting we’ll:
- Get real about the stuff no one tells when you start a business in a positive, welcoming, and judgment-free environment
- Cover the burning issues you’re facing — right now
- Get actionable insights to take back to your business right away
- Address some of the mindset gunk that keeps us in our own way
- Celebrate your wins along the way
You’ll also get:
- Access to my arsenal of templates I’ve created and helpful resources I’ve gathered over the years (The vault launches in April and GrowthSquad members will be the first to get access — included in your GrowthSquad membership)
- A quarterly 1:1 session and assessment to track your progress
- Invites to optional accountability labs where you set aside time to work ON the business vs. in the business
- Access to guest experts who will speak deeper on topics that are key to running a healthy agency
- New peers and accountability partners that will cheerlead and nudge you on this journey
- A private community to connect and collaborate with your peers in between sessions as questions arise
What you won’t get:
- Sugar-coated, cookie-cutter advice you could get from a few Google searches
- Your hand held. This is pull up your pants, get real, get to work ON your business time so you can build a business you love to lead
- Other bullshit or other malarkey because you don't have time for that — and neither do I!
This is for you if…
- You are “doing marketing” for your business but haven’t had time to create an actual strategy
- Your business isn’t where you expected it to be by now
- You are unclear on which efforts drive the biggest results
- Traditionally, you’ve done all the work (or a solid portion of it) and wish to get out of the day-to-day production
- You feel your energy is better used leading clients through strategic decisions, business development, and running the business vs. it running you
How we'll work together:
- We meet twice a month for 2 hours each time over Zoom
- Each session you'll have time to share
- Your wins since the last session,
- One area of focus for the session/something you're struggling with or a topic on your mind, and we’ll either cover it in that session or the next,
- An ask for the group (hiring, looking for X kind of client or vendor, etc.)
- The remainder of the session time we’ll be workshopping through the issues top-of-mind for everyone that week. What we don’t get to we’ll continue over in the group and/or slate as a topic for the next session.
But wait! There's more :)
- BONUS #1 — Accountability Labs - Monthly group co-working sessions where you can also sign up for 1:1 coaching time
- BONUS #2 — Quarterly 1:1 Business PulseCheck to help you gauge what area(s) of the business you'll want to focus on most and to track progress on how you've grown (value of $1997 per quarterly session)
- BONUS #3 — Guest speakers for specialized topics
My promise to you...
You can cancel at any time. No questions asked. Well... I will ask why for my own growth but there will be no high-pressure call or trying to change your mind. I'm not about that B.S. Life happens. Sometimes programs or coaches aren't the right fit despite everyone's best intentions. That's ok!
But I will tell you this... I have made it my mission in life to help women succeed in business — whatever success means for them.
This program is about making major growth steps:
- behavior change
- mindset growth
- process standardization
- product/service development
- and more
All of that takes time to effectively implement. That's why we recommend you commit to this for at least 6 months so you have a chance to implement real growth. Stay as long as you want. The choice is yours.
Enough talking. Let's grow!
Are you ready to do this, or what? Here's how to get started...
- Hit one of the "Reserve Your Spot Now" buttons on this page
- Pay the first month’s membership fee to hold your spot — This program will never be offered at this price ever again so lock it in now
- Book your 1:1 Clarity Call so we can get you in the best small group for you
Important Dates & Notes!
- This initial round of the GrowthSquad kicks off in May!
- It will never be offered at this price point again with this many extras
- Reserve your spot & book your Clarity Call before the end of April we start so we can assign you a group
So reserve your spot now by clicking the green button below.
See you in the Squad! ;)